Amsoil has been the leader in quality synthetic lubrication for more than three decades and will continue to provide cutting edge products for the 21st century.
Home of the highest performance synthetic lubricants available for Motocross, Motorcycles, Jetskis, ATVs Snowmobiles, Industrial, Autos and Trucks. We serve customers North America wide & provide the very best in lubrication products "Factory Direct" from BestSynlube.com and Amsoil.
If you want the best motor oil or racing oil for your Harley Davidson, BMW, other fine big bike, truck or automobile, cruise the site and consider buying direct through one of our retail or discount programs. Amsoil's extended drain intervals will save you time and money !
By using Amsoil products and taking advantage of Amsoil's longer drain intervals in your personal or company vehicles and equipment, you can save time and money and at the same time do your part to help reduce the pollution of our environment and lessen our dependence on foreign oil.
Amsoil's New Revolutionary Filtration
Products With Nanofiber Technology
Click On The Images For More Info
Is Time Running Out
For Your Motor?
True Techology Not Hype
Terry Rinker National Champ
In 2003, 2005, 2006 & 2008
Which Amsoil Products Should You Use In Your Vehicle?
Click To View
The Company of Firsts
AMSOIL has a documented history of innovation and leadership.
- First to develop an API-rated 100 percent synthetic motor oil.
- First to introduce the concept of "extended drain intervals" with a recommended 25,000-mile/1-year drain interval.
- First U.S. company to utilize the NOACK volatility test as a standard of performance excellence.
- First to produce synthetic motor oils for diesel engines, racing engines, turbo and marine engines.
- First to introduce synthetic oils that legitimately contribute to improving fuel efficiency.
- First to manufacture synthetic gear lube for automotive use.
- First to manufacture a 100:1 pre-mix synthetic 2-cycle oil.
- First to manufacture a synthetic automatic transmission fluid for automotive use.